2018-07-22

(2018-07-22 19:55:46) I like glasses! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today there were concerts to Aichi prefecture

Thank you to everyone who came to see us

It was so hot today! 
Isn't it thanks to the superb performance? I think so~.

Since everyone supported us so warmly,
I gave everything I could 

Once again, thank you so much for your support.

Please, keep coming to our concerts,
Keep supporting us and enjoy the time with us 

Take care of us in the future as well.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today, Inoue Rei-san from Kobushi Factory

Told me I was cute with my glasses~

Yay!!
I'm too happy... Lol



During concerts with Hello! Project members,
I got a lot of eyecontact with Inoue-san!

She so cute...
I could die by her cuteness. Lol


I was able to sing in the same unit performance than Inoue Rei-san!!
I'm so glad 音符 It was so first time with her


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



ハート Announcement ハート

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this


Oh yeah, as everyone says,
It's good to eat what you really like
Once in a while as a reward.


Yokoyama Reina

#springrollsaremyreward #hellocon #glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment