2018-07-23

(2018-07-23 22:47:53) The title wasn't decided. Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~



Today, I did lots of things~ Lol


I started with some cleaning
Of Reina's room,
But the whole house as well.

I have so many clothes, I can't store them all properly.
I sorted it out and send some to my friend's sister.

It's hard to part with it~ Especially clothes!
I can't throw it away or give it to someone because I always think I might wear it someday

But today I take the plunge
I divided the clothes I wear and the clothes I don't wear!

I worked hard...


My room is refreshing now ヒマワリ

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today, I read a manga Iikubo Haruna-san lent me


The story is so interesting.

I'm not at the halfway yet!

I said to Iikubo-san,
"I want a story which "make my heart aches"!!!"

She got it right. My heart aches.

Iikubo Haruna-san, thank you ブルー音符


Too interesting.
It was hours past when I noticed.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Announcement


Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this




I was researching various animals today. Lol
Anyway, they're so amazing...

Teacup poodle, hedgehog.
I was also attracted to munchkin.
Why kittens are so cute!!!!


Looking at the cats owned by the members
Make me love them more and more


Yokoyama Reina

#ROCKINJAPANFESTIVAL #munchkin #itstoocute #catsarecute

No comments:

Post a Comment