2018-07-24

(2018-07-24 22:03:24) Too funny! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


I went out in the morning today!
This is Yokoyama Reina.

It's hot outside.

People need to be careful about against heat stroke. !!!

For the time being, I was afraid someone getting sunburned, so
I brought a sunburn and an umbrella to share if needed...

I used to wear a mask at first, but it was so hot that I couldn't stand it...

I'm almost sweating...

Anyway, what should I do alone?
I was happy. Lol

Isn't heavy luggage difficult when it's hot?
So I just took what I really need...

I went out of home thinking about that.

Be careful about against heat stroke.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Tomorrow, there's the "2018 FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


I'm so excited~!!!!

I can't wait~ Lol

Don't forget I have a bobcut,
So if you think there's a too happy little kid, it's actually Yokoyama. Lol

Thank you ハート

Please, all of you, check the show~!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Announcement


Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this!





Today a staff member stepped on the ice.

I desperately tried to scoop it up with the teaspoon. Lol

It was fun.

I laughed a lot today.



Tanimoto Ami-san from Tsubaki Factory 音符


We've got a lot of contact during HelloCon.
It's always fun to be with her 照れ

Yokoyama Reina

#ROCKINJAPANFESTIVAL #bobcut #itsyokoyama #nicetomeeyou
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12393065933.html

No comments:

Post a Comment