2018-07-26

(2018-07-26 22:45:28) Somehow in a good mood...♪ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today, Morning Musume。'18 did a shooting 音符

It was very very very fun.
But it seems it cause me muscle pain. Lol

I can't they the content yet...
But please look forward to キラキラ


After the shooting, 
I went drinking tapioca with Morito Chisaki-san ハート

We talked and suddently, 
I said "I want a tapioca!" so we went. Lol

It's been about a week that
I didn't drink a tapioca. I was happy.

As usual, tapioca tea milk... It was delicious!
I was really really really happy.

Thank you very much Morito-san 音符


Ah~ It was delicious.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Tomorrow, there's something I look forward to~!!!

It's been a long time

That I've benn looking forward to it!

This is Yokoyama Reina, who had a lot of fun lately.
It's good, isn't it?


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

ブルー音符 Announcement ブルー音符


Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this




Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #LIKE #tapiocamilktea #loveit

No comments:

Post a Comment