2018-07-29

(2018-07-29 21:30:17) Half twin Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today, there were concerts to Fukuoka as well 

Thank you to everyone who came 音符

Special guests were
Nakazawa Yuko-san
Niigaki Risa-san

Very powerful and cool performance.

I will do my best.


Nakazawa-san, Niigaki-san, thank you very much キラキラ

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

The other day, when we participated to
                "2018 FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri"

Reina's hairstyle...

I did it today as well. It was quite popular, right チューリップオレンジ lol

Yay ハート lol

Many members came to me
To tell me I was cute!!!

I wonder if I'll do it somewhere again. Lol


It's also said that it looks like a dog.

For real!? Lol

I want to make various arrangements...

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

ヒマワリ Announcement ヒマワリ


Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!
I'm looking forward to 音符

August 6
"eSports Star League
                           Star Battle Championship #ll"
Yokoyama Reina will participate!!


Please check all of this!


Today around here


Yokoyama Reina

#halftwin #yokoyamareina #ROCKINJAPANFESTIVAL #funny

No comments:

Post a Comment