2018-07-31

(2018-07-31 23:17:58) Yamaya's mentaiko Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Leaving Fukuoka after HelloCon,

I bought mentaiko~キラキラ

Everytime I go to Fukuoka, I comeback home with mentaiko.

Because all my family like them as well!
The days when I couldn't buy it are quite depressed. Lol
But if I can buy it, I'll get really excited that day. Lol

That's why I was really excited before writting this blog lol

I buy quite a huge amount of mentaiko,
Who can last me breakfast for a week.

I really love mentaiko~!

Reina loves to buy mentaiko to the "Yamaya" shop and go home~!

It's reaaaally delicious.
Besides, there's a mentaiko "sauce".
If you use it, it's even more delicious~!

The best. I will savor it.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today, I did a shooting 黄色い花

I felt like an adult!

It was fun キラキラ

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!
I'm looking forward to 音符

August 6
"eSports Star League
                           Star Battle Championship #ll"
Yokoyama Reina will participate!!


Please check all of this!


Yokoyama Reina

#yamaya #mentaiko #delicious #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment