2018-08-01

(2018-08-01 21:52:45) Minmin Rock 'n' Roll! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today I shoot some things キラキラ

A lot of cicadas were singing
All the time until the evening!
It was so nice to hear it!!!!

It reminds me a lot "Minmin Rock 'n' Roll!" lol


That's when I hear the voice of a cicada
That I realized summer has come, you know


You can hear cicadas singing from various places,
But don't you know where they are at all? Lol


I thought
"I'm sure I'm in this tree, but... not really."

I don't know at all because of the wood~. Lol

But today,
I was happy to find about two of them


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


音符 Announcement 音符

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!

August 6
"eSports Star League
                           Star Battle Championship #ll"
Yokoyama Reina will participate!!



Please look forward to!


I was hungry, so
I went there today


Yokoyama Reina

#minminrocknroll #yokoyamareina #cicada

No comments:

Post a Comment