2018-08-03

(2018-08-03 22:00:16) I never get tired of it... Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today there was a record of Young Town Doyoubi!

Guest is Ozeki Mai-san

Please look forward to~!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Recently, if I have a bit of free time,
I'm listening to music with earphones.

I listen to about 5 songs repeatedly.
(I'll talk about that song again.)

There are so many types that you can get hooked on.


Now I play music even in the bath
Always the same 5 songs. Lol

I never get tired of it.
Rather, I like it more and more. Lol

I also sing my favorite phrases all the time.
So my family only has that phrase
I remember it perfectly. Lol


I can't stop if I'm really into it ...
It's not just one more thing, but I'm getting more and more addicted to it
Because I'm moving forward, right?
Recently, I'm thinking that I'm going to put up with it.

When I listen to music in my house
First of all, my younger brother tells me to "turn down the noisy volume".
Reina is just right to listen to it a little bigger, isn't it?


But when I listen to it with earphones,
Now that I can't hear what my brother says to me,
He's screaming "Listen to me !!".

What should I do now~. !!!! Lol
I feel like I'm trying to suppress listening to music.


But... absolutely impossible. Lol
The healing of Yokoyama is now in food and music.


I'm sure I'll keep listening no matter what others says.

It's selfish Yokoyama Reina.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

音符 Announcement 音符

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!

August 6
"eSports Star League
                           Star Battle Championship #ll"
Yokoyama Reina will participate!!



Please look forward to!


Araki Yuuko-san
She complimented my half-twin...
I'm happy thank you.




Alright, that's all for today~!!!!
Yokoyama Reina 

#yokoyamareina #music #loveit #ROCKINJAPANFESTIVAL
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12395320501.html

No comments:

Post a Comment