2018-08-04

(2018-08-04 23:11:33) I'm happy to finally hear it Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~



Today, we did HelloCon in Nakano Sun Plaza~

Thank you to everyone who came

As usual, HelloCon was the best!!!!

It's the best チューリップオレンジ

During today's concert,
When I was standing on the stage sleeve
Fukumura-san went to me and said "I thought it was Ayumin!"
Thank you... 照れ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


On Augusut 4,
It's birthday of Hirose Ayaka-san from Kobushi Factory ブルーハート


Happy birthday!!!!!

I contacted you the moment it changed on the 4th.

I've always admired you.
I really love you.

I look forward to working with you!!!!!


From Yokoyama Reina 


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


It was last night ...

I met a tremendous amount of happiness in myself, and
I'm still so happy that I can't really express it.
When I recall, I can't stop grinning.

I will talk about the content of this story again next time, okay?

Even if there's no humans, 
Even if I'm the only one on the spot,

I'll scream when I've something to be happy about. Lol

Hm... It was like a dream. Happy. Really glad.
It was how I felt.
It's the most joyful thing in recent years~

I want to share this impression with someone. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 






黄色い花 Announcement 黄色い花

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!
It's getting closer and closer. I'm looking forward to it.


August 6
"eSports Star League
                           Star Battle Championship #ll"
Yokoyama Reina will participate!!



Please look forward to!




I'm too happy.

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #happiness #imglad #thankyouverymuch #radio

No comments:

Post a Comment