2018-08-07

(2018-08-07 23:05:22) PES Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Yesterday was

"esports Star League
                 Star Battle Championship #II"

Hot battle in hot weather !!!
Thank you to everyone who came


I participated in Winning Eleven


I'm so nervous,
I was trembling. Lol
I was trembling even after it was over. Lol


Opponent were
Yutaka Kyan-san
Arata-san

It was strong... super strong!
Teamwork power was too strong as well.

I was disappointed that I lost the result, but
It was a lot of fun チューリップオレンジ

Yutaka Kyan-san, Arata-san,
Thank you so much!
I will do my best to practice until the next match. Lol


Thank you for that photo 黄色い花


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

And on the other day, there was a rehearsal
For rock'in!

Yeah this is absolutely fun! Lol

Please look forward to it~!!!

Somehow it's a few days later...
It's dangerous~, my heart is beating fast.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

ヒマワリ Announcement ヒマワリ

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!
It's getting closer and closer. I'm looking forward to it.



Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #PES #itwasfun #ROCKINJAPANFESTIVAL

No comments:

Post a Comment