2018-08-08

(2018-08-08 22:44:54) Rain Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


It's been raining since morning today

It was relatively cool, right~
I was wondering if long sleeves would be fine
As a result, I'm glad I bought summer clothes.
(Please guess the reason)


I like these days
I don't hate rainy days

I think shopping on a rainy day is a little difficult, but
When I'm at home on a rainy day, I hear the sound of rain hitting the windows,
And it makes me feel calm~. 

I'm almost always at home when it's raining on my days off,
Because I like to spend time alone.

That's why I spent my time at home
Doing what I liked slowly and slowly today.

I'm addicted to a lot these days, so

It was fun


You guys what do you do,
On rainy days?


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Announcement

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!




Everyone from Kanto
It seems that a typhoon is approaching
Be careful when you go out.

Yokoyama Reina

#rain #yokoyamareina #ROCKINJAPANFESTIVAL

No comments:

Post a Comment