2018-08-10

(2018-08-10 22:10:27) I'm addicted to various things Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today, I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi~

Guest is Makino Maria-san 黄色い花

I laughed so hard チューリップオレンジ So so so much

Please look forward to~


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I've made various discoveries recently and
Now, I’m addicted to various things.

I thought it would be delicious if I combined this with this and when I tried it, it was the best.


I talked about it in Morning Diary

I put mentaiko and sliced cheese
On omelet rice

It's the best, really

It's kinda little extravagant. Lmao

Please try~


Also, I suddenly wanted to eat hot spring eggs the other day.

I researched how to make hot spring eggs myself and made it.
I made two, and failed one.
I gave one to my mom.

It's even delicious when you did your own food~
The hot spring eggs were delicious. Lol


I wonder if it's a little bit hot for summer...

I often don't have much appetite lately

That's why I make and eat
What I want to eat. Lol

Let's all be careful about summer heat, okay?

Rock'in will finally be the day after tomorrow,
I have to manage my physical condition.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

It was quite a while ago, but I found that in the dressing room!
Country Ma'am chocolate mint flavor~

So delicious. I just love it.

I also like their vanilla falvor

But I do like all Country Ma'am products to be honest.


Announcement

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!
Please take measures against the heat.!!


Yokoyama Reina

#eggrice #yokoyamareina #ROCKINJAPANFESTIVAL #hot #hotspringeggs

No comments:

Post a Comment