2018-08-11

(2018-08-11 22:46:50) The tension is high Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today was HelloCon to Sendai~
Thank you to everyone who came!


Sasaki Rikako-san from ANGERME 黄色い花

Lately, we talked a lot about something in particular. Lol


I'm happy to do HelloCon because I'm able to talk with various members

Especially today, since I was in a dressing room with a lot of various people.
I feel like I'm alive! I'm having so much fun!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Tomorrow is

ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018

Finally, the day has come... I'm looking forward to it too much.
What should I do. Lol

It will be the first
Morning Musume。'18 performance there!

Ah. I'm looking forward to.

I'm just thinking about how fun it would be

I have to go to bed early to prepare, right?
But I'm just too nervous to sleep right now. Lol

Well...


Let me start tonight. 


. Lol

Please, everyone, come!
Don't forget to rehydrate
Since I think it will be extremely hot...
Don't forget your breakfast...
And go to bed early~

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Announcement

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Yup. Looking forward to.


Yokoyama Reina

#ROCKINJAPANFESTIVAL #lookforward #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment