2018-08-12

(2018-08-12 21:39:31) Funny~!!!! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today was

"ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"

Morning Musume。'18
Had their first performance there~

A lot of people came to see us...
I was so glad 音符


I've been looking forward to this day since the day when the appearance was decided.

Live outdoor was a real dream.

The days were passing,
And a lot of feelings were mixed
Such as fun, tension, excitement...

This was exactly the same Yokoyama just before the performance started. Lol

But the moment I got on stage!
Listening to the cheers of all the audience!

The smiling in an instant Yokoyama appeared...!!!! Lol

Well I've so much to say,
I don't even know where should I start. Lol


Ah, today, I was...

That child with ribbon bob half twin!
That child who did the last "LOVE Machine"
              While we sang "LOVE Machine"!!! Lol
If you saw that child on stage, smiling all the time,
It was Yokoyama Reina.

Thank you for having me 黄色い花


I'm still a little nervous and it doesn't subside, so
Let me write others things in detail tomorrow!

Thank you for this magic day 黄色い花



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

And

I saw Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku-san performance!

Okay. They were awesome.
And so cute...
I was impressed by
Their very powerful and cool performance.

After the live, I talked about to them!

It's Nakayama Riko-san ブルーハート
I was finally able to talk to her~!
And took a picture with her~!
I'm glad we could talk a lot!!!
We matched our half twins hairstyle... ラブ Lol


Thank you very much ハート



Today is over! See you tomorrow!

Yokoyama Reina

#ROCKINJAPANFESTIVAL #thankyouverymcuh #yokoyamareina #bobhairstyle
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12397432468.html

No comments:

Post a Comment