2018-08-13

(2018-08-13 22:38:56) Enjoy this moment Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


I can't get rid of yesterday's excitement!

Let me talk about it again~ Lol


About yesterday's rock'in!
Morning Musume。'18 did

黄色い花 HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN?
                             ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~
黄色い花 Renai Revolution 21
黄色い花 Utakata Saturday Night!
黄色い花 Jealousy Jealousy
黄色い花 One · Two · Three (Updated)
黄色い花 Help me! (Updated)
黄色い花 Are you Happy?
黄色い花 Ai no Gundan
黄色い花 Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke
黄色い花 What is LOVE?
黄色い花 LOVE Machine

Performance of these 11 songs!

It was 11 songs which went crescendo~.
I think the setlist excited a lot of people who came~

I was happy to feel that the entire audience was united.


Especially about LOVE Machine,
I saw everyone doing the chorus choreography!
No, I was really impressed. I was cried.
I'm so glad...!!!!

I wish I could do it again...!!! I want to come out again!

Rock'in was really great, 
I'm really thankful for that.


After our performance, 

We went to see ANGERME's stage~!!!!

I was too excited.
After that, I was sweating as if I was standing on the stage.

The sense of unity between the audience and the stage was amazing...
Reina also waved her towel 音符

It was fun!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 




ヒマワリ Announcement ヒマワリ

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


Thank you!



It was fun.

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #itwasfun #LOVEMachine #halftwin
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12397675970.html

No comments:

Post a Comment