2018-08-14

(2018-08-14 21:18:28) What I was happy about Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today, I did a shooting for "blt graph."-san ヒマワリ

I had to do a lot of facial expressions that I wouldn't normally do...!!!
It was so much fun キラキラ

Look forward to~!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Something made me happy!

During the last HelloCon,
I have a baggage, and
When I was about to go down the long stairs,
Nakanishi Kana-san from ANGERME told me

"It's heavy !? It's probably hard for you, give it to me!"

She helped me down the stairs together...

I was happy...!!!!! It was very helpful お願い


Thank you Nakanishi-san 音符

That's why I've been happy recently ハート

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

ヒマワリ Announcement ヒマワリ

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!




Kasahara Momona-san キラキラ


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #iwashappy #nakanishikanasan

No comments:

Post a Comment