2018-08-15

(2018-08-15 22:49:53) I went to buy... Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today, when the rehearsal was over,
I want to do shopping~
Buying some clothes...

One year ago, when Reina was MC,
Do you remember when I was #3 in
"Ranking of members whose personal clothes are tacky, as ones chosen by the staff"


The reason was...

"You look like a tasty potatoes".

That was true, I just joined at that time,
I wasn't very familiar with fashionable clothes. (I'm sorry)

Yes, it's been a year since then.
So it should have changed a little. Lol

Usually, my friends help me to look for clothes that suit me.

But today I went alone~!!!!
Does that means that I'm growing up?

I took the plunge and bought the clothes I liked

It was fun~!!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!





Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment