2018-08-19

(2018-08-19 22:33:37) That was fun... Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayam~



Today, there was an event in Tokyo~
Thank you to everyone who came to see us


It was very fun, isn't it?
It's has been a long time!
I had a lot of time~キラキラ

Also, a cute girl in a yukata came in the middle of the handshake event.
What does she talking about...

Akiyama Mao-san
And Yamagishi Riko-san from Tsubaki Factory!!!!! 


Akiyama-san came first,
I was so suprised, I screamed.

Then Yamagishi-san came as well,
And I shouted again.

I'm sorry to being noisy.
But I was sooooo happy! 黄色い花 
Yamagishi-san, Akiyama-san, thank you so much 音符

It looks fun, right. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I have to cut my bangs. Too long.


Announcement


Young Town Saturday public recording has been decided~!!!!

It will be held on 8/28 (Tuesday) at a certain place in Osaka city.

Members ヒマワリ Akashiya Sanma-san, Murakami Shoji-san
Morning Musume。'18 Iikubo Haruna-san, Yokoyama Reina
And Morito Chisaki-san as guest!

We are accepting viewing requests for those who can stay in Osaka city from 17:00 to 20:00 on the evening of the day.


The application deadline is approaching!

Click here to apply ↓

It's there


It sounds amazing!
I'm looking forward to it!!

We are waiting for your application

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #itwasfun #youngtowndoyoubi #lookingforward
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12398992983.html

No comments:

Post a Comment