2018-08-20

(2018-08-20 23:07:57) My mind is a mystery. Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today, Morning Musume。'18 did a shooting 

That I've been looking forward to it.
Yeah, it was really fun!
I'm tired! Lol
I had a good experience and want to do it again!
It was cool!

This kind of feeling. Lol


For more details, please be patient~

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

During yesterday's event,

I was happy to hear a lot of people talking to me
About tapioca milk tea and bread. Lol

I was able to realize that everyone
Is watching my blog.


That's why I thought I'd post more and more about myself on my blog.

Let's write ridiculously detailed details. Lmao


My heart was soothed~.

That's what I thought about at yesterday's handshake session.

Here's the thing, someone told me that
I'm very pressured when I'm talking about things I like.
Kaga-san, you're pressured as well, for real
Oops, I did say her name.


But I think it means that I like it strongly and it might be probably a good thing.

There's something I like very much lately,
Is to have fun by myself, alone.

I wonder if anyone can understand it~. Lol

Of course, I really want you to know that
I want various people to sympathize with me,  but

I want to have fun alone.
I want to become someone who can trust herself!

What is this? Lmao



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 







Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #favoritethings #alotofthings #fun
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12399240271.html

No comments:

Post a Comment