2018-08-24

(2018-08-24 22:50:56) A chance encounter Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


During my free time on yesterday's shooting,

Nonaka Miki-san helped me with my studies!!!!

I went 100 times faster than usual.

Nonaka Miki-san thank you チューリップオレンジ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 




Staff-san offered us some pan yesterday!

It was sooooooo cute ハート
Because there were animals shapes! 
Moreover, there were 12 types!

I couldn't choose at first, but

I ended up taking the turtle~🐢
It was melon bread, it was delicious~


Thank you very much キラキラ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi!

Guest is Oda Sakura-san

Please looking forward to ピンク音符

Next Young Town is the public recording...
I'm looking forward to~ ブルーハート




Announcement

"Up to Boy vol.270"
Makino Maria-san and Yokoyama Reina
Graced the cover and did the introduction!


Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


Please check all of it.




Somehow, Reina starts to
Be addicted to more and more things. Lol
But, you know, encounters with things
It's just a coincidence, isn't it?
You find something by chance, or a friend knows about it by chance...
...It's amazing, isn't it? Chance encounters are amazing. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#chanceencounter #itsamazing #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment