2018-08-26

(2018-08-26 23:44:53) It was fun~ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Morning Musume。'18
Participated to 
"24-Hour TV Charity Marathon"!

Thank you

Does someone watched it~???


Since Morning Musumesang there in the morning,
I think we were able to deliver a lot of smiles!
I was happy!





I cut my bangs.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

And today there was a HelloCon!

The last one to Nakano!
Thank you to everyone who came.

Yesterday and today's HelloCon
Was really gorgeous.

Yesterday's special guests
チューリップオレンジGoto Maki-san
チューリップオレンジKago Ai-san
チューリップオレンジSuzuki Airi-san
チューリップオレンジFukuda Kanon-san

And today's special guests
チューリップオレンジYasuda Kei-san
チューリップオレンジYoshizawa Hitomi-san
チューリップオレンジKago Ai-san
チューリップオレンジTanaka Reina-san
チューリップオレンジSuzuki Airi-san

Wonderful... .


Being able to see my senpai's
Shining performances...
I was so impressed.

I felt the history very much
I'll be like my seniors from now on
I want to be part of this history as well.


Thank you very much 晴れ

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Announcement

"Up to Boy vol.270"
Makino Maria-san and Yokoyama Reina
Graced the cover and did the introduction!


Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


Please check all of it!



I finally got what I wanted
I'm happy


Yokoyama Reina

#hellocon #thankyou #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment