2018-08-27

(2018-08-27 21:45:41) Meal! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~




Today was a day off so...


I went to eat dinner with Nakamaya Riko-san~!!!!

It was the first time I met her
Since rock'in. I was nervous lol

It was a short time but we were able to talk a lot!
The meal was also delicious!
I was happy, so so happy!

I want to go somewhere else next time~...

I had a fun time ハート
Thank you Riko-chan ヒマワリ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Tomorrow is Young Town Saturday!
The a public recording!

Fun fun fun~!

Those who will come!
Thank you in advance!

Guest is Morito Chisaki-san 音符

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Announcement

"Up to Boy vol.270"
Makino Maria-san and Yokoyama Reina
Graced the cover and did the introduction!


Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


Please check all of it.





Today was great~


Yokoyama Reina

#nakayamariko-chan #meal #delicious #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment