2018-08-29

(2018-08-29 22:12:31) Young Town public recording Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~



Yesterday was
Young Town public recording!!!
              in Universal Studios Japan

Thank you to everyone
Who came to see us


It's the first public recording
Young Town's in about a year!
It's the first time since I became a regular!

Guest is Morning Musume。'18 Morito Chisaki-san!


I've been looking forward to it


Delivering the usual Young Town recording
But in front of so many people...
I was pretty nervous. Lol

I was thinking do it "As usual, as usual!",
I was so excited by the public recording that I couldn't stop lol

I was nervous, but
It was fun to hear a lot of reactions from the audience!


I want to do it again...

Thank you so much!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Since the public recording of Young Town was from the afternoon,

I went with Iikubo Haruna-san and Morito Chisaki-san
To Universal Studios Japan on the morning~!!!

It was my first time at USJ.
I was too happy.


I also did an attraction~!!!

黄色い花 Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
黄色い花 Minion Hachamecha Ride
黄色い花 The Flying Dynasaw
黄色い花 Evangelion XR Ride

Everything was too good!
I was happy to have been able to
Go to Harry Potter, which I've always wanted to visit
Crying with Iikubo-san in the story of the minion
About The Flying Dynasaw, I was nervous before riding but it was okay the second it started!
I was able to go to the world of Evangelion!

I was always excited. It was fun!!

I want to go again! I'll definitely go!!!!! Lol


You were too excited
I can't write more on that. I'll continue later.

Thank you very much


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

And today as well,
We did a girls trip with Iikubo-san and Morito-san to Kyoto ハート

It was fun! What should I start with? Lol
I will talk about today again tomorrow~

I've always enjoyed it like this lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yokoyama Reina

#youngtown #publicrecording #thanks #USJ #itwasfun #yokoyamareina #girlstrip
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12401251922.html

No comments:

Post a Comment