2018-11-12

(2018-11-12 11:45:00) The bass day Yokoyama Reina

To Mexico, it's today's the bass day
The bass day is really cool, right...
When I'm listening to music, I'll always be absorbed in the sound of the bass.


And it's pocky day too
I haven't played a Pocky game yet this year
This is Yokoyama Reina.


About yesterday's concerts to Mexico,
I'm glad so many people came to see us.


People were just not from Mexico,
But from so many countries.
I'm so happy.
Thank you.


All members introduced themself during the MC,
Did everyone understood us??

We worked hard together to be sure to be understood!

Everyone who came to see us was so warm...
I was more and more excited by
All the support you all gave us.

It was really fun.

I will keep doing my best in Japan
So that we can come back to Mexico one day.

Everyone, please wait for us~



Today there was a fanmeeting in Mexico,

We answered to the questions people wrote for us,
We did an handshake as well!

The feelings of all the fans have been really conveyed. I was really happy.

Somehow, the concert and fan meeting in Mexico were so quick...


I feel kinda sad.
That's why I will do my best to return to Mexico soon.

I really enjoy sightseeing~

I also shop almost every day. Lol
I also do sightseeing.


I'm happy.


Yokoyama Reina


#thebassday #thepockyday #mexico
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12418494152.html

No comments:

Post a Comment