2018-11-15

(2018-11-15 16:04:36) Memories Yokoyama Reina

I have a lot of pictures in Mexico
I will put it little by little, ok?

Teotihuacan 

It was quite cold in the morning,
So I put warm clothes. Then, I was too hot.

Look, my shadow on the picture tells the heat.

Moreover, since I wore a black outfit, is it easy to absorb the heat of the sun?
The clothes were really hot. タラー
But when the wind blew, it felt good and the weather was very nice.

Even though it was November, I was sweating~.

I'm glad I was able to go there, because
I really wanted to see it on my own eyes.

Lots of cacti.
It's really big~ It's my feeling of the whole trip to Mexico.


It was so fun~~


I feel a bit sad to go back to Japan.

I'll do my best tomorrow~.


Yokoyama Reina

#mexico #cacti
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12419208202.html

No comments:

Post a Comment