2018-11-17

(2018-11-17 12:58:18) U.S.A. Yokoyama Reina

I just heard DA PUMP-san's "U.S.A."
While I was walking in Times Square.
That's the best. ♪


Good evening.
Or good morning.


We all went eating together.
I'm so excited 
There's only good food here.
Everyone eats too much before the main meal comes.
Then the dessert comes, and everyone is quiet. Lol
It's the usual pattern, cute ♡. Lol

I'm full.
Full of joy. 


This wasn't today but

I ate a cheesecake in New York
My first bite was enough

To understand that it was delicious. Lol

It's really big.
And delicious. Fashionable as well.

It was fun~


I did a lot of shopping today.
I bought so many souvenirs. Lol

I will have, once again, too much baggage~...


Yokoyama Reina

#newyork #enjoy #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12419630511.html

No comments:

Post a Comment