2018-11-21

(2018-11-21 21:50:01) I was happy~ Yokoyama Reina

About the day before yesterday
I was extremely happy.
Anway, I'm always happy,
But this time, I'll talk about it later.
Please look forward to!
Wow, I'm glad


Anison World Festival
Morning Musume。'18 appeared there.

There are many members who like anime, so
Everyone was really excited~. Lol

Many people have come to support us,
I was happy... Thank you very much.

In response to the cheers from everyone
The tension went up steadily~


Kageyama Hironobu-san
Kitadani Hiroshi-san
Nakagawa Shoko-san

I went to their stage.
I got goosebumps. It was cool...
The sense of unity at the venue was great,
Time flied so fast.
No, for real, it was just cool.

I was happy to be on the same stage.

Kageyama-san, Kitadani-san, Nakagawa-san,
Thank you very much!


Anyway, it was fun... I want to come out again!

Nakagawa Shoko-san 
Nakagawa-san on stage, she's so cute...
While I was watching, I was screaming "Cute~" so many times. Lol
She was shining, cool, ...
I saw her after performance, and I took this picture.
Thank you Nakagawa-san 音符


New York was fun.
Lots of memories.
I'll talk about it later~

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yesterday was a cleaning day for my house.
I was supposed to clean my room on this day for a long time.
And I really want to go to karaoke
So I went to karaoke.

After that, I cleaned it properly.
It's beautiful now~!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

No~, looking good there~.


Yokoyama Reina

#newyork #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12420661191.html

No comments:

Post a Comment