2018-11-23

(2018-11-23 13:45:56) Which one~ Yokoyama Reina

I fell asleep at 20:30 yesterday.
I didn't wanted to go bed as early.

Besides,
I was playing Splatoon 2.

When I woke up in the morning, the battery was out of charge...

Thanks to that, I got up at 3:30 today.
Good morning.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

As I said before,
My hair is getting longer and longer~.


It's time to to decide whether to cut it again.
Let them grow?
Cut them short?


I'm seriously wonder myself.


By the way, which one do you prefer? Lol


I'm worried ~.


I, personally, want to extend
But
Some people thinks it's better to cut.


Well, I have time to think about it, right.


It seems that it will continue to grow at this rate.


Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Next picture is
Nonaka-san who looks good with sunglasses.




Today, we have concerts to Osaka.

With Mexico trip
And New York trip as well,
It's been such a long time since I haven't do concerts in Japan.

I'm enthusiastic.
I'm looking forward to it.


Oh, I cut my bangs.


Yokoyama Reina

#lately #imaddictedtocutegirls #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12420980222.html

No comments:

Post a Comment