2018-11-24

(2018-11-24 21:29:23) Self-discovery Yokoyama Reina

Thank you very much for
Yesterday's concerts to Osaka.


It's strange to do a concert now,
After performances to overseas.

So I was really looking forward to it.

Hearing everyone saying to us "Welcome back~"
Made me happy more than ever.
Thank you very much.


It was fun!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I do my hair usually straight but
During the second performance, there was an ear outward.

There must be a good reason, right?
It's because, after the first performance, I had my hair dried.

Usually, it stays straight! But not this time around ~.

I really grew my hair...

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I talked about it a bit on yesterday's blog,
I talked about it a bit during today's concert,

I'm addicted to seeing cute girls. Lol
It's really recent, like a week ago.


I just love it. It makes me fell nice.
I've been watching more and more and I can't stop. Lol

When I see cute girls smiling,
And do her best,

It really give me a lot of energy.
I'm better, in a natural way.

Then, during yesterday's concerts,
I felt like I wanted to be this cute girl
Who gives a natural energy to everyone.

I did my best to be pretty, to looks cute, and everything.


I really enjoyed this concert?


Oh and I cut my bangs. Lol
It was like seeing a new self!



Yokoyama Reina

#1ststep #self-discovery #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment