2018-11-27

(2018-11-27 11:00:50) I want to drink tapioca Yokoyama Reina

The last two days were to Tokyo & Osaka
For cheki events.

Moreover, Hello! Project members were all mixed!
It's sooo great!

I was happy 
A lot of people came.



It's really interesting to do this kind of event with Hello! Project members.

I couldn't stop laughing.
I just laughed laughed and laughed.
I'm now able to say cheki are very a individual thing. Lol


I was able to talk with various members
It was fun.

I want to do it again



I couldn't do it until a while ago, but
My hair has grown, so now it's half-up.
I was so happy!
I want to grow my hair. Please hair grows.

But I want to cut my bangs more.


A lot of people asked me if I changed my makeup lately.

I'm addicted to pink
I use only pink.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


There was a radio recording yesterday.
Radio is sooo fun. I love it.


And yesterday
I discovered new commonalities with Kawamura Ayano-chan.
I was so happy ハート
I couldn't meet Ayano lately because she wasn't in the same team than me.
That's why I haven't given you souvenirs yet. Lol



Thank you for reading until the end!
Yokoyama Reina

#cheki #radio #kawamuraayano #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment