2018-11-30

(2018-11-30 18:23:02) What what what Yokoyama Reina

I ate curry for a long time.
It's Yokoyama Reina


Suddenly, I wanted to eat naan
So I went to it.

When I want to eat something,
I just want to go and I can't help it.

I wonder if chicken curry are my favorite food.
It was delicious.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today, I met Takeuchi Akari-san from ANGERME,


I was able to talk a lot with her!
It was fun, it was interesting


I'm glad to be able to talk a lot lately.
Thank you for that ヒマワリ

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

A lot of people asked me if I cut my bangs. 
I don't know why but I was embarassed. Lol

Yup, I cut it! Lol

It cannot be seen in the photo directly,
But in reality it shows.


Well, I think it will grow soon, and
It will be easier to see the shorter one at the concert.

Oh, there are concerts to Aichi prefecture.

I'm looking forward to it

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

+music
All That's Music

We will appear!
I'm so glad... 照れ

You will saw the performance in a place like never before! Lol


The talk part was very interesting.

Please look forward to it!



Bye Bye!


Yokoyama Reina

#chickencurry #bangs #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12422640119.html

No comments:

Post a Comment