2018-12-05

(2018-12-05 19:03:11) Recent reports Yokoyama Reina

This is Yokoyama Reina's recent reports.


I thought I hadn't talked about
What I was doing lately so let me talk about it.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I talked about it a bit
At the beginning of yesterday's blog,


A recent fun thing↓

Lately, I'm laughing a lot
By watching comedians things.

This is so much fun. I can't stop laughing.


On yesterday's blog, I asked you all to tell me your favorite comedians.
I read all comments!!!


Lately, my favorite one
Is Tokyo 03-san 音符


No matter how many times I'm watching his things, I laugh.
I showed it to my mom. She laughed so much as well. Lol
That's the best! It's really make me feel better.


Please everyone, watch it!


I also enjoy watching cute girls. Lol
It also make me feel good.
Somehow, I kinda want to be a cute girl as well.
I'll do my best for that. 


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

People often asked how to relieve stress, so ↓

I take some rest at home.
I'm talking a lot about why am I stress.
But always at home. 

Yesterday again, I did it. Lol

Even if it's not talking to someone,
You should do it to yourself!
I'm someone who's enjoy being alone.
Well, in these hard times, I'm not good for talking,
So I'm thinking about it first.
But then, I want to fix my relationships
In the easier way.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

People asked me about makeup too lol ↓

Lately, I'm studying a lot makeup.


It's because I started to watch and follow some cute girls.
I'm more greedy than ever. Lol

I think I already said it before,
But I'm really into pink makeup.
I'm currently using the one I got from Ikuta Erina-san!


I also use a thin, glittering pink makeup for eye bags.
I was happy that the members said it was cute

It's from ADDICTION.


Because of my dry skin,
I've been using colored moisturizing lips.
Thanks to that, the drying has disappeared soon.


During concerts times,
All my makeup will come off immediately due to sweat,
Haga Akane-san gave me some makeup for that,
A kinda spray to prevent the makeup from collapsing.

I recommended it!

It's hard to fall now.
Isn't it convincing to me? Lol
I fully recommended it.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


That was the latest report!



Bye Bye


Yokoyama Reina

#recentreport #first #thereisstillmore #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12423868397.html

No comments:

Post a Comment