2018-12-09

(2018-12-09 21:44:57) It worked. Yokoyama Reina

Thank you for concerts to
Osaka & Shizuoka on the last two days.


Today again, I was excited
For the concerts we had

I feel like I continued the tour
Desperately, almost reluctantly.

But I caught up today.
Even if I'm not feeling better yet.


But you know, after all,
I'm always sad when a tour finish.
We do so many rehearsal and I wish we could do more concerts.

I really like to do performances, 
I really like our rehearsals.

You can enjoy to do your favorite things,
Again and again,
But that will inevitably end up stopping one day.

...I have to improve myself on this, right.


It kinda sounds selfish. Lol

Well, I wrote what I was thinking.


This tour will be the last with the 12 members lineup.
Without forgetting anything,
I'll do my best!!!!



Today was fun as well.
Thank you for everything!!!!

The piece sign on the left is absolutely strange. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12424855555.html

No comments:

Post a Comment