2018-12-11

(2018-12-11 21:44:02) I was glad!!! Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina
Who was really happy.



Today I did rehearsals.

It was fun. Dancing is funny. I love it.


This performance with this member is
On the last part.
A cool look like never before...!!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow is "2018 FNS Song Festival 2nd Night"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate.

It will be the last FNS with the 12-nin lineup.
Please enjoy it!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


When I woke up this morning, my eyes were swollen.
I thought it was awesome.
I have an idea, so I can't make an excuse. Lol



This is the one is while deciding the pose.
It feels halfway. Lol
The piece sign on the left is still...


Yokoyama Reina

#FNSfestival #pleasewatchit #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment