2018-12-13

(2018-12-13 20:49:43) Ice cream Yokoyama Reina

Today, I had lunch with Haga Akane-san!

Haga-san invited me herself...
It made me happy!


I like to eat ice cream even when it's cold,
And now since we're talking about it,


I ate matcha soft serve ice cream.



The clothes and everything else I wear don't match. Lol
It was raining when I went outside. Lol
It was interesting.


I wonder how many people likes soft serve ice cream matcha.
Of course I also like vanilla.

But if there's matcha, I definitely take matcha.
Because matcha is delicious.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I have been rehearsing for the Budokan.

Times went so fast, right.

When a sotsugyo is announced,
The first thing I think about is "Only a few months left..."


But now I just notice it's now.
Yup it was fast.

I'll enjoy it. For sure.
I look forward to. It's the day after tomorrow.



Yokoyama Reina


#matchasoftserve #delicious #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12425720088.html

No comments:

Post a Comment