2018-12-14

(2018-12-14 21:23:55) Tomorrow~. Yokoyama Reina

Natural make-up today.
Shoji-san noticed it.
I was happy!



Today, I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi!
Guest is Morito Chisaki-san.
Yokoyama talked so much. Lol

Please look forward to


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


The Takamado Trophy Cup final, which will be involved in SKY PerfecTV's program, will be tomorrow on the 15th.


The playoffs for the Premier League entry deciding match are also on the 16th.
Please, everyone, check it!


I watched the game as well, which I was study.
By the way, here's the program information where I will appear next time ↓




✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow's the first day of Nippon Budokan.
It's finally here.
I'm kinda nervous.
I just want to have fun, so I hope tomorrow will be perfect.
Please look forward to it!


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #nipponbudokan

No comments:

Post a Comment