2018-12-15

(2018-12-15 22:06:03) It's the first day. Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Nippon Budokan. First day. Thank you very much.

After all, the Budokan is so large that there's people 
Even if you look back,
I'm always nervous about it~.


Right after I joined Morning Musume。back then,
I did a performance on Nippon Budokan.

I feel like, today's performance was the most calm ever
On this stage, but I enjoyed it so much!
I enjoyed it, without thinking about
The unnecessary anxiety! For real!


When I joined, I was very anxious before performances,
I was crying a lot,
I wonder if I can grow a little later~.
Well, that day is finally come.

It was fun!
Thank you very much!


Then, tomorrow is Iikubo Haruna-san's performance.
I feel sad obviously. I feel this kind of feeling,
But I will enjoy it as well. I'm looking forward to!!


I heard that today,
Everyone is posting a playful photo.


This is 13th generation members.


Yokoyama Reina

#nipponbudokan #thankyou #yokoyamareina #halfface
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12426162058.html

No comments:

Post a Comment