2018-12-16

(2018-12-16 22:47:13) Iikubo Haruna-san Yokoyama Reina

Iikubo Haruna-san of Morning Musume。'18
Got her sotsugyo
On December 16.


Iikubo Haruna-san,
Congrats on your sotsugyo!!!


Time went really quick from the time
Iikubo-san announced her sotsugyo to today.

Day by day, we did activities
And I felt so sad when I was thinking
"Oh, it's the last Iikubo-san's ○○".


And today

Was the last concert with Iikubo-san.


Iikubo Haruna-san,
She gave me the courage to move forward.
She gave me positive words.
She gave me a strong feeling that I couldn't lose.

If I felt sad, bad, depressed,
It's Iikubo-san who gently spoke to me.


All I got from Iikubo-san,
I'll cherish it forever!!


How much Iikubo-san's words helped me and how relieved I was ...


I was able to do this concert
With a huge smile,
Because Iikubo-san glittering power was shining.
I will continue to support you forever.


Iikubo-san
Please keep taking care 
Of Morning Musume。!


Iikubo-san, I love you!!!!!



Today's concert was awesome!
A space where you can smile
Is a truly happy place.


Everyone who came
Everyone who supported me
Thank you.

Morning Musume。'18 is the best!



See you again~!!!


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment