2018-12-22

(2018-12-22 21:17:26) Earlier! Yokoyama Reina

Today was our Christmas event!

Thank you to everyone who came.


I thought at first, the 3 performances
Will be a lot,
But finally it was so fun!

The songs sung in each of the three performances are different,
The planning corner was also different, so
Every performance was fresh and very interesting.


Christmas isn't over yet
I wonder which cake
I'll eat for this year's Christmas.


I could see the illuminations.

I'm very satisfied.


At today's Christmas event
I was able to see the individuality of each of our members.


And I was able ot see lately various members
During rehearsals for HelloCon.


Thank you for today.

A little more until Christmas!

Thanks to Christmas event,
I can wear Santa's costume.
I'm happy.


Yokoyama Reina

#christmasevent #thankyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12427680590.html

No comments:

Post a Comment