2021-03-02

(2021-03-02 21:51:34) Sweet sweet temptation... Yokoyama Reina

Good evening 
It's Yokoyama Reina!


Recently, I've been lost in makeup.
I searched 
What kind of makeup I wanted to do from now,
I watched some people showing their own makeup,

That's why I didn't
Write much about makeup
On my social networks...
I don't want to write about it while I'm lost, right 😛


Makeup is really different for each person.
But just watching some video about makeup
Make me thought "Ah~ I want to makeup right now~"

I watched many different makeups,
And I think I finally found the one I want!
When I saw it, I thought
"Waaa~ That's it! That's the one I want!" Lol


What I found is...
To change my eye shadow
Depending on the mood of the day,
Depending on the theme as well.
That's what I want to do. Lol

So! Tomorrow! I'll wake up early to try it lol
I'm looking forward tomorrow.
There's so many wonderful things~


The speed at which the bangs grow is too great 😂
Since my growth speed is that okay...
Please give me your all height.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

There are lots of things to remember
My head is fluttering 😂😂😂
This feeling has been a long time.


Aaaah! I want to eat chocolate ice cream!
I'm really addicted to it.
It's in the freezer,
So right next to me...


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12659981394.html

No comments:

Post a Comment