2021-03-03

(2021-03-03 20:29:52) I did it. Yokoyama Reina

Today, each member
Has a different job.


Each meeting place are different as well and
I did a mistake, I went to Ishida-san's place job.


Lol


Ah. I did that after a long time.
I was so impatient...
I noticed it on the way, so I was able to turn back.
And I was in time for the right meeting place.


My heart was beating so hard.
Because I was really impatient for this work,
After all.
Recording was fun!


I also met Kitagawa!
It was the usual Kitagawa,
Full of energy, after her rest. Lol



I feel like I look like a wombat.
I don't know.
I'm watching too many wombat videos.
The face when the wombat is hugged,
It's too cute... I want to see IRL...
I want to meet a wombat.
After watching the wombat videos,
The suggested videos are just animals. Glad they're here...

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Ariyoshi no Kabe is too funny!!! Lol
I see something I have to remember


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12660166425.html

No comments:

Post a Comment