2021-03-05

(2021-03-05 21:59:54) I did a great job today as well! Yokoyama Reina

Good evening
It's Yokoyama Reina!



Today, I recorded Young Town Doyoubi!
For the first time since 8 month,
Kikkawa Yuu-san came back!
It was fun to see you again and
Talking to you!
Please look forward to~


After that, I was so motivated
I did some rehearsals.
Finallyyyyy

It was rehearsal for next Hello! Project tour "Kachou Fuugestu"
Rehearsals started yesterday,
Everyone worked so hard lol


We have to remember the dance, the formation...
It's been a while since I didn't have to do it.
It feels like my usual daily life is back lol
Let's do our best together!
By the way,
I'm already tired... Lol
This feeling of being tired very early...
It's the proof I work hard, isn't it? Lol


I'm looking forward to the production!


※ This is, of course, not a pic from rehearsals.
I sweat too much during,
I rather post this one.


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12660590910.html

No comments:

Post a Comment