2021-03-07

(2021-03-07 21:21:00) Happy birthday! Yokoyama Reina

Haga Akane-san
Happy birthday 🎂



Even though I meet Haga-san
Almost every day at work,
I talk to her so often that
I keep in constant contact with her! Lol


Talking with Haga-san
Is always fun!

I was happy to have
A direct celebration today!

Your last year before being an adult,
I hope you can enjoy it 💝


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Rehearsals are steadily progressing!
But there are still songs to remember!

Today,
Kobayashi Honoka-chan from BEYOOOOONDS
She came to compliment me on my makeup!

Honopi always compliment me
For my makeup or my hairstyles.

I'm so shy when she says to me directly, so
I can't say anything back,
But you have to know, it makes me really happy.

Honopi thanks 💚 lol


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12660981874.html

No comments:

Post a Comment