2021-03-11

(2021-03-11 20:39:07) I'll go to bed early today, absolutely. Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina


The days of general muscle pain continue!
I mean I'm using muscles so much lately!


The most painful thing right now is the shin.
I don't why that in particular.


When I have muscle pain,
I usually say,
"Oh, it's because I did this dance!"

But I don't really understand why the shin hurts this time. Lol

My arm hurts too,
But I really can understand that lol
Please take a look at the
Dance performance when you come lol


The day after tomorrow is the real concert... I'm looking forward to it!
Rehearsals were also fun!


Homare!
Have a good rest!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I will go to bed early today.
I say it because thanks to that I'll do it for sure.

Lately, I'm watching a lot of video, you know.
But, I've been up late every day, so
I have to get some sleep.


But to be honest, I did so many things lately I wanted for a long time~
Like some recording sessions 😂

I couldn't watch
Totsuzen Desu ga Uranatte mo Ii Desu ka
Yesterday, so I kinda want to watch it tonight. Lol


But I'll have to go to bed early!
(Now, I'm gonna take a bath first 😊)


Well, good night everyone!


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment