2021-03-12

(2021-03-12 22:55:11) Kachou Fuugetsu will start Yokoyama Reina

Oda Sakura-san
Happy birthday 🌸


I'm always looking forward to tsukkomi Oda-san. Lol
I wish you a wonderful year 🎂


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today was the last day of rehearsals for Kachou Fuugetsu!
Finally! The last day!
I also wore the stage outfits~

It was really fun.
I felt like I was looking forward to the performance!


Well, Kachou Fuugetsu tour will start tomorrow.
Tomorrow to Olympus Hall Hachioji
1st performance "Hana"
2nd performance "Tori"

I'm on Hana team.
The first performance!


I want to enjoy it with all my strength
So, everyone who will come,
Please look forward to!


I got up so early today,
I was a bit tired and
I mistakenly put on my rehearsal clothes
For my plain clothes.


It was embarrassing,
I left the right clothes at home.
I was so noisy early in the morning 😂



Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12661983999.html

No comments:

Post a Comment