2021-03-13

(2021-03-13 20:51:31) Only her noticed that I've changed my nail color. Yokoyama Reina

Today was the first day of
"Kachou Fuugetsu"


Thank you 
To everyone who came




Yay! It was fun!
It's too great to think there will be 
More concerts in the future with the same lineup...


That's with this feeling I did my performances today!
I almost cried lol
I thought "THIS is a concert!!!!!".

Team Hana is very fun,
I'm happy to be able to talk with more and more people
And learn to know them better!


By the way, lately,
I started to talk very much to
Kobayashi Honoka-chan from BEYOOOOONDS!

She complimented me so much on my makeup ...
I have the impression that she is very observant!

Today, she came to me, 
"Eh? Did you change your nail color?"


Honopi noticed it!!!!
She noticed that I've changed my nail color!!!!!
I was like, so happy!!!!
She noticed it!!!!! 😭


That was the happy event from today ⭐️


And, there was one more thing
Which made me happy today


I got a call from Ishida Ayumi-san.




🥺🥺🥺





Yup. Just a phone call
Made me happy.

The fact that she was from her,
And that I was able to hear her voice!


I'm sorry if I scared you Ishida-san.



When I asked her why she was calling me,
She said to me "Do your best for this concert"...


Yaaaayyyy!!!
Ishida Ayumi-san called me herself
To support me!!!!!!!!


Then we did a video call
And I saw everyone else!
I was happy to see so many members!


Since Ishida-san is part of the Team Kaze,
She will be on concert tomorrow
Should I...call her back? Lol





Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment