2021-03-17

(2021-03-17 19:00:46) I can't even do what everyone else is doing Yokoyama Reina

Thank you to everyone
Who listened
Yesterday's 60TRY-bu
Special 3 hours emission~

Since it was the first personality to do that,
I was kinda nervous,

I had so much fun talking 
With Tsuchiya Hayato-san (Naname45°)!

I would like to do it again~🤤
With Takeuchi Akari-san and Kishimoto Yumeno-san!
All together! Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yesterday was Kitagawa Rio-chan's birthday 🎂
Kitagawa, congrats!

When I came back home after the radio live,
My phone was out of charge, so
I couldn't celebrate it on a blog 🙇‍♀️

I'm confident that we know each other well
Because we're in contact a lot with Kitagawa
And we talk about various things 😎 lol
Maybe I'm the only one who feel that 😂
Well, all I'm talking about is nonsense.


But I think it's great to get along
With each other so that we can talk about silly things!
I hope we will continue to work together a long time!


Once again,
Have a nice 17th year!

17 years old is cute 🥰 lmao


Kitagawa is so cute when she's talking happily 🤪
I won't go crazy, but 🤪 lol I'm sorry.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

"Hito no kioku de ichiban saisho ni wasurerareru no wa
                Koe na n da tte"

Please listening
Kasamura Toota's song entitled "LIFE"


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12662944983.html

No comments:

Post a Comment