2021-03-19

(2021-03-19 22:15:00) Happy things! Yokoyama Reina

Today, I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi~
Guest is Iida Kaori-san!
I'm happy to have been to talk a lot with her...
Stay tuned for tomorrow's broadcast 💝


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today, we did rehearsal again for Hina Fes,
This time, a dance lesson! Lol

I'll do my best to make a note so
That it doesn't get messed up! Lol

Everytime I meet the members, I get excited lol
It was fun today too!



Everyone!!!
I'm so happy about something!!!!

On March 24,
I'll perform on 
FM FUJI "Yonsen Milk" as a guest!!!


My second appearance!
Im honored...!! I'm nervous... Lol
I'm so so so happy. Lol
I'll do my best, and even better than
The previous time, with Yonsen Toushin-san... 🙇‍♀️


Please listen to it!


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12663374457.html

No comments:

Post a Comment