2021-03-21

(2021-03-21 21:32:38) A wombat face massage, what's that! Yokoyama Reina

Today, I did dance rehearsals
For Hina Fes, but


I played again Tamagochi, and
I got addicted to it really fast.
I struggle to remember dance lessons now


I payed a lot on my DS lately,
I played Pokemon last night lol
I was on Pokemon Platinum
I was so nostalgic that I was grinning lol


After writing the blog
I'll do my best to practice the dance


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I thought it would be nice to put back my bangs~.
Since I always had my bangs on goods,
I wanted to do goods without bangs as well lol
Isn't it fresh?


Please check out the spring goods!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

I'm looking for fun things 🙈


So far, I'm interested in a
Wombat face massage that seems
To have been devised
By Fukumura-san.
(Please check Fukumura Mizuki-san today's blog)


I wonder what that feels like~.


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12663777579.html

No comments:

Post a Comment