2021-03-25

(2021-03-25 21:01:40) Getting Over It is too difficult Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Do you know the game
"Getting Over It"?

It's so so so hard...
The rules of the game itself are simple, but
It's too difficult... 
Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Lol


You all should try to play it


I've been wanting to do this since I saw Shu Games, but
It was harder than I imagined...


My brother is good at it.
I don't want to lose. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

We did rehearsals for Hina Fes!
It's finally the day after tomorrow 🙈


Last year it was a no-audience show.
This year, since we'll have an audience,
I'm very excited!


I'll have unit performance too!
I'm looking forward to it!



Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12664543334.html

No comments:

Post a Comment